• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

[Wallpaper] An Untimely Frost

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
From the pages of the Bard himself. I knew Shakespeare wasn't a total waste in 9th grade.

YC4Mfgz.jpg

Can you bring the skull helmet out a bit more, and perhaps the lettering too? This would make a kick ass T-Shirt.

I like the way you think.

Let me take a crack at it later tonight or tomorrow and see what I can come up with. Generally for printed media you want simpler and more crisp tones, whereas the wallpaper above has a lot of gradients and subtlety.

Last edited:

Let me take a crack at it later tonight or tomorrow and see what I can come up with. Generally for printed media you want simpler and more crisp tones, whereas the wallpaper above has a lot of gradients and subtlety.
Either way, I really dig this piece. I've been vocal in the past, but in a constructive criticism type of vocal. If you don't do anything else with this one, it's still quite nice, and like I said, this would make a kick ass T-Shirt.

I'd like to see a theme based on the whole Game of Thrones "Winter is Coming" at some point.

Not necessarily from you @DuckTownHusker but the geek in me would love it.

Yesterday I tried posting a reply to @husker6 but it wouldn't go through. I'll be back later tonight when I get home from work with something that will make you smile.

Currently using the Game of Thrones themed pic as wallpaper. Won't fit on a ipad or iPhone.

Love what Ducktown has done. Is it possible to do it in 1440p and for iPad and iPhone?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back