• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So who fits?

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
There has been a lot of discussion about how our QBs do not fit the SF offense. Lets talk about who does fit.
RB Jaylin Bradley seems like a good fit as he is very good at a lot of things. versatility is key to this offense.
OL Jaimes will fit well I think.
TE I think some of these guys are going to really shine in this O. Allen, Hohenstein, and Stoll
WR Lindsey, Mcquitty, Spielman and of course Morgan if he stays. Again versatility is key here.

These are mine. Who do you think will fit in well in the new O. Please keep it to offense on this thread.

Skill position players would be nuts not to stick around for the SF show. One of the best minds in football currently.

The only one I might have concerns about is Lee due to his immobility. Then again he might turn out to be T Mart II.

Last edited:

Jaimes fitting or anyone on the OL for that matter depends on being coached up. Jaimes looked completely helpless far too many times although he was a true freshman. He did show lots of promise but with an OL in teh Big 10, you either can be an OL or you can't.

Last edited:

Listening to Charlie McBride, it appears there was little to no individual position work, no teaching of fundamentals at least since Diaco got here. It that applied accross the board, then it might explain why the play was so unsound.

Jaimes fitting or anyone on the OL for that matter depends on being coached up. Jaimes looked completely helpless far too many times although he was a true freshman. He did show lots of promise but with an OL in teh Big 10, you either can be an OL or you can't.
I disagree. a True Fr who is about 30 pounds to light to play OT. I thought he did quite well. Once he gets 20-30 more pounds and more experience I think he will be a 1st team B1G by his senior year.

I disagree. a True Fr who is about 30 pounds to light to play OT. I thought he did quite well. Once he gets 20-30 more pounds and more experience I think he will be a 1st team B1G by his senior year.
Far too many times yelling lookout to the QB. Yes he is light and a true frosh but that translates to nothing but potential at this point.

Unfortunately all we see is potential up front and no domination. Its been that way for far too long through far too many staffs.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back