• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is it possible Moos gives Riley another year?

What Frost has said over the years is certainly fodder for speculation, but hardly definitive on whether he will be the next head coach.

I still remember the last hire when we were all convinced of there being a “splash hire” coming. Despite people being convinced of it, it didn’t happen.

I will concede that the Frost inevitability seems very strong this time around and there are a lot of dots to connect together suggesting he will be hired. But I also know we have 11 days to the end of the season. Other than the two days that also have games scheduled, I think the time will go quickly.

Not quick enuf!! :(

Isn't that the definition of giving up; losing motivation?

Said differently, what was the sequence of events? - not that it really matters at this point.

Players not buying into coaching > lose motivation > start losing games > fans call for firings

Lose games > fans call for firing > can't do anything to save the coach > lose motivation > lose more games

I know, I saw that too, but I get confused when after that he talks about how he's still doing evaluation (saying he's "on schedule" to form an analysis of the program, taking a hard look at it, etc). Given the atrocious loss on Saturday, saying you're "still evaluating" in so many words is the last thing the fanbase wants to hear. And Moos knows how to play to the fan base.

Fan sentiment changes really quickly, if the team actually comes out and plays really well in the next two games, fans will overreact to the positive side, and that is something you can actually take to the bank. Fans being myopic is a basic law of the universe.

And if you don't hold out at least some hope that two good games happen, what exactly is the point of being a fan?

I have thought, what would happen if we finish the last two games victoriously? I don't care how much we win by, I do NOT want MR back. Again, like the guy, but he cannot coach!

Said differently, what was the sequence of events? - not that it really matters at this point.

Players not buying into coaching > lose motivation > start losing games > fans call for firings

Lose games > fans call for firing > can't do anything to save the coach > lose motivation > lose more games

Bah, logic.

actually over when we were pedia I was just Skunkman like I am on any blog that I post on. But when we came over to HuskerMax it would not let me use Skunkman because it would come back and say that username had already been used. Thus David told me I had to put a "1" behind my name! And I bet you all just though I was vain!

I dunno did we? Damnit it's hard to keep up. I think @Mack The Shark used to be Esolar Bol.

Lol

landscape-1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back