• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Youngstown State

As noted, YSU lost 35-0 to Illinois State. The offense was held to 84 total yards.

"That was the worst football team I’ve ever seen play the game. Across the board, worst coach, worst playing, no character, no heart, no discipline — you can go right down the list.”

http://www.vindy.com/news/2017/oct/29/penguins-hit-rock-bottom/?mobile

That is hilarious!

As I've said many times before, I feel Bo would be a quality assistant or defensive coordinator at many levels. But he has absolutely no business as a head coach at any level. And it's unlikely he'll ever get a head coaching gig anywhere near what he had at Nebraska.

so for those scoring at home in the always divisive 2017 active (current & former) NUHC ____ measuring contest.... MR 4-4, BP 3-5, BC (sticking to being an OLC), FS 6-2

:mr::bo::callahan::fs:

& down the stretch they COME :Deadhorse:

:Catfight:
I think 3 of these 4 are where they need to be at this point. Riley appears to have outkicked his coverage though.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back