• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska offers safety Paul Moala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we supposed to be excited about a 2** kid from Indiana?

Other than it was a statement that we offered and a joke that I live 7 HOUSES from the kid and how often I should wear husker stuff past his house let's ask Andy Janovich who was a 0 star out of high school or Carson Wentz who also was a 0 star how they're doing right now. Star levels obviously mean something but kids do fall through the cracks. Have a good day!

Kid is pretty good. Question is how often should I walk by his house in my Husker gear as he lives 7 houses from me? Asking for a friend.....

I would suggest 3 times.

Once in the morning as he is leaving for school. I suggest you walk your dog. If you don't have a dog, get one, this is important.

Second time would be after school / practice. You might have to scout this one out to determine the best time.

Third time would be in the evening. Around dusk. No later or he might not see you.

Yep, 3 sounds good. Any more than that and it becomes creepy. :Biggrin:

PS On weekends I'd double it. The additional trips could be jogging or biking or walking that dog again.

Yes, we should. We should be excited about any kid who want to play for NU. Sounds like your standards are a bit too high to be a Husker fan. :rolleyes:

Been an NU fan since '59!

How many All conference/All Americans has THIS staff coached up? They can recruit pretty well but coaching 'em up and play calling is ..................

Last edited:
Been an NU fan since '59!

How many All conference/All Americans has THIS staff coached up? They can recruit pretty well but coaching 'em up and play calling is ..................
And you know that's a stupid argument right. Their recruits are Freshman and Sophomores. Given time they will produce but it takes time ...but you know that. And play calling? Do you ever complain about the plays when they work? Every arm chair coach out there bitches about plays that don't work but conveniently remain silent when they do work. But you just can't wait to blast off to another coach. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back