• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HOL HD: Bob Diaco Tuesday press conference

The jury is still out on Diaco. I'm not for him or against him yet. 2nd half Saturday was a big strike against him, but we'll see where it goes from here.

Multiple times he stated a reason for coming to NU was Coach Riley. I have a feeling he is out the door when MR gets the boot this year.

C

Did you even see the game, tell me how good our Offense was in the second half...
watched every minute... the original post was in reference to Diaco. Sure our offense stunk, but it still doesn't give a Defense an excuse to get rolled in the 2nd half. There will be games like that during good and bad season, and the defense has to be up to the challenge.

watched every minute... the original post was in reference to Diaco. Sure our offense stunk, but it still doesn't give a Defense an excuse to get rolled in the 2nd half. There will be games like that during good and bad season, and the defense has to be up to the challenge.
The defense was tired because they played the entire second half, unlike the offense which was just 3 plays n punt

I hope we at least show up Saturday on O. No more damn pick 6's while we are driving to score. In the end, if Riley is still here, he'll have to fire both Langs and Cav.

The defense was tired because they played the entire second half, unlike the offense which was just 3 plays n punt

I don't necessarily disagree - the offense was bad. However, the defense has some culpability in their inability to force Wisconsin into 3 and outs and get themselves off the field.

Yes, the U is paying for many mistakes.

hands-up-emoji-01.png

C

The jury is still out on Diaco. I'm not for him or against him yet. 2nd half Saturday was a big strike against him, but we'll see where it goes from here.
6 games into his new system with tons of player that have never seen a college field before this season. What could go wrong. GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back