• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost Advisory!!!

husker6

Huskers Rising
10 Year Member
frost.png

Since it will be 90 when I fly home Sun, I am digging the fall weather! Dreading the rain Sat though. Hoping it stays dry for the game.

Edit, maybe it will keep Scott away:Sneaky:

People should realize this is not a joking matter. After living in Lincoln for 23 years (mostly in the Haymarket) and Kansas for a couple of years, it took only one year in Southern California to decide I will never live in snowy areas again.

If you are living comfortably and have job security, it may not be worth the snow and cold just to have more money in your bank account.

People should realize this is not a joking matter. After living in Lincoln for 23 years (mostly in the Haymarket) and Kansas for a couple of years, it took only one year in Southern California to decide I will never live in snowy areas again.

If you are living comfortably and have job security, it may not be worth the snow and cold just to have more money in your bank account.

Well Central Florida isn't quite Southern California. No you don't have snow and cold.......but you have some of the most miserable humid heat for about 6 months out of the year. Walking to your car at 7:00 in the morning will test your deodorant.

Excellent coaching in that scene: "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."
I have told each person I have taught to ski this great advice on their first day of skiing. It's hard to emphasize how important it is as a practical and metaphorical axiom. :nod:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back