• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Special Prize for Wisconsin Score Prediction Contest

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
HuskerMax has teamed up with Char Griller and they have agreed to give away one of their awesome grills to the winner of the score prediction contest for the Wisconsin game.

Here are the details. Contest is available only to registered members of the BBS. If you would like to join the BBS in order to enter the contest I am giving the "2 for 1 Dave" deal and will double the membership year for any NEW member that joins between now and October 7th. You can join at this link.

Here are the details on the grill.

AKORN 14” Kamado Jr

MSRP: $159 at major retailers

• The Jr. Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal grill features dual dampers, heat gauge, and triple wall steel with insulation to deliver a superior grilling experience. Keep flare-ups low with cast-iron cooking grates. And you can grill more with less charcoal. With the easy dump ash pan clean up is easy and the hinged lid keeps the lid in place while you cook. The Jr. Akorn Kamado Kooker offers easy mobility and is great for tailgating, camping and going to the park.
    • Color Red
    • 153 Sq. In. Primary Cooking Area
    • 14 Inch Cooking Diameter
    • EVEN HEAT & Enhances Flavor
    • Easy Dump Ash Pan
    • Cast iron cooking grates
akorn-grill.jpg

Do you want the winning prediction now or can I wait until Wisconsin week (when I will be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean around the International Date Line)? :Biggrin:

Last edited:
Do you want the winning prediction now or can I wait until Wisconsin week (when I will be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean around the International Date Line)? :Biggrin:

Not sure that is fair. You might be crossing the dateline so that it will be actually before the game while after the game so you will know the score after and before the game is actually over. Correct?

Not sure that is fair. You might be crossing the dateline so that it will be actually before the game while after the game so you will know the score after and before the game is actually over. Correct?
Have you ever tried to listen to a game on shipboard internet? I'll be lucky to know the score 2 days later. :)

Have you ever tried to listen to a game on shipboard internet? I'll be lucky to know the score 2 days later. :)

8 months sea time thanks to uncle sam back in the late 80's early 90's, all we got was tape delayed, I figured with technology these days there would be no problem.

You don't need to worry about it. They asked for my address and will send it any day now. :Biggrin:

I am pretty sure this is for me guys, I mean, it's even built like me, short and round with stubby legs. It might be my long lost brother...COME HOME BRO!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back