• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

10 Wins?

Will the Huskers win 10 games in 2017?

• Yes

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 45 50.0%

• Total voters

Probable Losses: OU, OSU, PsU
Toss ups: UW, NW, Minn, Iowa, +1 that shouldnt have

I see 8-9 as more likely. I don't think it's likely we get to 10 in 2018 either. I do think we are moving in the right direction in gradually raising the talent level, however. I just see it as a 4-5 year process, not 2-3.

Last edited:
If we can stay healthy, i think we win 9, if we get some good fortune (key stops, conversions, turnovers...) then 10 is possible... there r 6 games that we will not be favored in, based on todays info... 4 of which will be very close though

Probable Losses: OU, OSU, PsU
Toss ups: UW, NW, Minn, Iowa, +1 that shouldnt have

I agree with including NW. We handled them last year pretty well but overall, those games have been down to the wire. They also rank high nationally with 16 returning starters, plus a QB entering his 3rd year as the starter. They lost a very good receiver but get back one of the better backs in the nation.

I agree with including NW. We handled them last year pretty well but overall, those games have been down to the wire. They also rank high nationally with 16 returning starters, plus a QB entering his 3rd year as the starter. They lost a very good receiver but get back one of the better backs in the nation.
I thought about including them, they almost always play us tough. I didn't simply because we get them at home this year.

GET TICKETS

Back