• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Royals

The good news is the game is over. The bad news is the Royals lose 1-0 in the bottom of the 13th.

Royals get swept by Rangers, Gordo gets dropped from lead off, but didn't help he was hitless again and drops to .169

Royals get swept by Rangers, Gordo gets dropped from lead off, but didn't help he was hitless again and drops to .169
Another two runs...another loss. Its hard to watch the Royals hit. A fantastic starting staff being wasted so far this year.

Heard this morning on 810whb that Royals have tied club record of 7 straight games with 2 or fewer runs, hopefully not going for the record tonight.

And then the starting pitching unraveled...

Royals lose 12-1. Welcome to 2005.:(

Last edited:
And then the starting pitching unraveled...

Royals lose 12-1. Welcome to 2005.:(

Yep. Not surprising. I mentioned the starting pitching was more likely to come back to earth than the bats to improve substantially.

KC has scored 10 total runs in the past 8 games. I don't know that I've ever seen a Royals team this offensively inept.

If things don't turn around dramatically soon, we'll be looking at trading some key players midseason and beginning a total rebuild.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back