• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Riley's Vision at Nebraska Coming Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on record as still being skeptical. Riley seems to do very, very well during the offseason. It's the in-season results that ultimately tell the tale.
I was specifically asking SavageHusker, not you. We all know that you are "No thrill" Thill. The future might be pretty rough on you, no longer getting the excitement each season of figuring out where/when our 4th loss will come.

Last edited:
I was specifically asking SavageHusker, not you. We all know that you are "No thrill" Thill. The future might be pretty rough on you, no longer getting the excitement each season of figuring out where/when our 4th loss will come.
Great post. Next time try making sense.

You made similar proclamations about ending the 4-loss streak when Riley was hired. In a way, you were right... just not in the way any of us hoped.

You made similar proclamations about ending the 4-loss streak when Riley was hired. In a way, you were right... just not in the way any of us hoped.
My post makes perfect sense, especially given your posting history. We've covered the 2015 season ad nausem, no one really understood the damage Bo had left behind, so any predictions of success didn't have any hope...the future at this point, however, is very bright...join in the fun!

Last edited:

My post makes perfect sense, especially given your posting history. We've covered the 2015 season ad nausem, no one really understood the damage Bo had left behind, so any predictions of success didn't have any hope...the future at this point, however, is very bright...join in the fun!

Year 3 in college football is usually where you begin to see a program develop under their new head coach. I could see us being a 4-loss team in 2017 given the competition and lack of returning starter experience on offense, but I could envision a team much better than the teams from 2010- 2014. I think we turn the corner this year or next based on talent improvement and development. I have full faith in this coaching staff, GBR!

Year 3 in college football is usually where you begin to see a program develop under their new head coach. I could see us being a 4-loss team in 2017 given the competition and lack of returning starter experience on offense, but I could envision a team much better than the teams from 2010- 2014. I think we turn the corner this year or next based on talent improvement and development. I have full faith in this coaching staff, GBR!
There is no way to verify the empirically. If they don't win at least a division title in the next three years you'd have to admit you might have been mistaken.

Although it borders on a personal attack on you. You have to admit he did give you a pretty catchy nickname. No commentary either way on your argument.

Although it borders on a personal attack on you. You have to admit he did give you a pretty catchy nickname. No commentary either way on your argument.
Saying something doesn't make sense borders on a personal attack??

Saying something doesn't make sense borders on a personal attack??
NO I think you misunderstood. I am saying his new nickname for you "No thrill" Thill. Borders as a personal attack on YOU. However it is a catchy nickname. I am not saying you made a personal attack on him.

Feels neglected in never being under attack. Just kidding. To be attacked you have to say something profound.

NO I think you misunderstood. I am saying his new nickname for you "No thrill" Thill. Borders as a personal attack on YOU. However it is a catchy nickname. I am not saying you made a personal attack on him.
Oh. I don't worry about little stuff like that. I think I used to mess with GFOA by calling him GOOFA. I doubt he worried much about that, either. All in good fun (I hope). Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

Oh. I don't worry about little stuff like that. I think I used to mess with GFOA by calling him GOOFA. I doubt he worried much about that, either. All in good fun (I hope). Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:
No problem. We may not always agree but you tend to be a "Dragnet" poster. (Just the facts) You are not one of the folks that makes everything personal.

If Riley's vision doesn't come to fruition on the field, I hope they hire Trev Alberts as AD...who hires Frost as HC...who in turn hires a staff of ex-Huskers. Whether it's successful or not, at least I won't have to hear about regaining Nebraska's "identity" any more....well, at least for a few years.

Last edited:

No problem. We may not always agree but you tend to be a "Dragnet" poster. (Just the facts) You are not one of the folks that makes everything personal.

Thill is a solid dude and poster. We disagree frequently on the football board, but I've always found his arguments to be based on reasoned opinion, even if they are wrong. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back