• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Huge OT win for the Rangers tonight and well deserved. Depth and skill were very big in this game as wore on. Playing gritty and getting it done with skill and muscle.

Man Montreal is a dirty team which is not a surprise knowing who there coach is. Same style in Boston.

Lundquist and the D have been impressive the past two game. Hank lives for the big games.

IF we close it out on Saturday the next go around is with the Boston/Ottawa winner. Who would have thought the Wild Card team on paper at least would have an easier go it in the second round than the teams who finished ahead of them.
That is why I was glad we tanked a little when we did!

Never been a fans of Montreal or Toronto. The two most entitled fans bases in the league and there press is just as bad. Places a lot of players will avoid because of that.

Never been a fans of Montreal or Toronto. The two most entitled fans bases in the league and there press is just as bad. Places a lot of players will avoid because of that.
I love this years Leafs. Hope they take out Washington and Pittsburgh for the Rangers.

It is why I hate Frogs! Hobbits fans even Booed our National Anthem!

march-of-the-penguins.jpg

In 5. On to the next round.

Toronto and Washington tied 1 - 1 early in the 3rd period. About 16:30 left in the game.

Both games went into OT with the Boston game going into double OT. Washington won their game to take a 3 - 2 game lead and Boston won in to stay alive trailing 2 - 3.

After watching the games I have thus far there is really not a dominant team who is running away with it

Anyone's ball game in my opinion unless someone steps up and takes the reigns.

Depth, skill and speed were the difference as the Rangers advance to Round 2.

Great D and goal keeping were huge too

Oh and the 'Hobbit' was awesome tonight with two goals

On to Round two

Last edited:
Depth, skill and speed were the difference as the Rangers advance to Round 2.

Great D and goal keeping were huge too

Oh and the 'Hobbit' was awesome tonight with two goals

On to Round two

Plus the fact that we can actually play mean and nasty if we have to!

Edmonton is dominating the Sharks here in game 6. Lead 2 - 0 with 11 minutes left in the game. Unless the Sharks wake up from the funk they are in, they are once again going to be eliminated from the playoffs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back