• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Wow, Toronto is a fun team to watch. They beat the Caps in OT to take a 2-1 series lead. They will be the team I will root for if/when the Rangers exit the playoffs.
march-of-the-penguins.jpg

Rangers win an absolute war against the Canadiens tonight. NY looked like a completely different team from Sunday.

Big and impressive win for the Rangers tonight. Should be up 3 to 1 in this series had they not blown Game 2 (Grrrr). I think that last loss (Game 3) woke them up.

Oh and Radolov is a thug. His time in the NHL despite his talent has been less than impressive.

Last edited:

SJ Sharks absolutely devouring the Edmonton Oilers tonight. Now, 5 - 0 with 7 minutes left in the second. WOW!!!

6 - 0 Sharks..... Oilers have no answer so far tonight. Crowd chanting, "We Want 7".... LOL....

Good jolly, what the heck is up with Minnesota's ugly ass Krispy Kreme Uni's? I'd love to see St. Louis knock them out tonight, just so I don't have to see that fugly uniform of the Wild.

Huge OT win for the Rangers tonight and well deserved. Depth and skill were very big in this game as wore on. Playing gritty and getting it done with skill and muscle.

Man Montreal is a dirty team which is not a surprise knowing who there coach is. Same style in Boston.

Lundquist and the D have been impressive the past two game. Hank lives for the big games.

IF we close it out on Saturday the next go around is with the Boston/Ottawa winner. Who would have thought the Wild Card team on paper at least would have an easier go it in the second round than the teams who finished ahead of them.

Holy crap! What a game. Rangers survive the first two periods and dominate OT to win 3-2. Lundqvist won this game by keeping the Rangers in it for the first 40 minutes. The fact that it was only 2-1 Montreal was thanks the the King. NY was completely getting outplayed. Rangers won the 3rd and destroyed the Habs in OT.

Really need to close it out Saturday.

IF we close it out on Saturday the next go around is with the Boston/Ottawa winner. Who would have thought the Wild Card team on paper at least would have an easier go it in the second round than the teams who finished ahead of them.

NHL playoff structure is a joke. Rangers were the 7 seed but were 5th in points.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back