• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Larry The Cable Guy

Entertaining!! Thanks Adam.

It's a good diversion for the lull in spring camp activities.

Entertaining!! Thanks Adam.

It's a good diversion for the lull in spring camp activities.
He's definitely not boring to talk to. I thought it was interesting learning about him growing up on a pig farm in Pawnee Nebraska. I've always wondered how he actually ascended the ladder in comedy as well.

As you'll see in part 2 of our interview on Wednesday, he's extremely passional about the Huskers too! Even more so than I realized.

I'm sure you got a lot going on during game day Adam, but what are the chances of you making a tailgate. David max makes most of them along with several posters, bring your wife and kids,
I'm just thinking out loud and hoping.:Cheers:

I'm sure you got a lot going on during game day Adam, but what are the chances of you making a tailgate. David max makes most of them along with several posters, bring your wife and kids,
I'm just thinking out loud and hoping.:Cheers:
I'm trying to make it back for the spring game. The wife's pregnancy is however not going well. It's 50/50 at this point. I really would like to make it, but obviously there are priorities.

On a side note, I posted part 2 of my interview with Larry the Cable guy today. It's entirely dedicated to Husker football if you want to check it out.

Like the pictures and videos with both interviews. Good stuff!

I had never seen the picture of Larry with TO where they both have on a sleeveless shirts. Love the look of the tie and sleeveless shirt.

Like the pictures and videos with both interviews. Good stuff!

I had never seen the picture of Larry with TO where they both have on a sleeveless shirts. Love the look of the tie and sleeveless shirt.
I asked Larry about that after our interview, he literally laughed out loud. I think he was a little awe struck by Tom doing that.

I'm trying to make it back for the spring game. The wife's pregnancy is however not going well. It's 50/50 at this point. I really would like to make it, but obviously there are priorities.

On a side note, I posted part 2 of my interview with Larry the Cable guy today. It's entirely dedicated to Husker football if you want to check it out.
Good luck with your wife/child.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back