• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update: Calvin to pick between Nebraska and Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

What if both Calvin and Grimes want to commit? Do we go to 6? Who gets left behind?

Last edited:

Looks like it might be time to "massage" the roster for this signing period in order to open up some more scholarships. Maybe there are a couple of senior offensive lineman that have rarely played a snap that can continue to work on their studies in order to graduate at Nebraska instead of playing on the field. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yes, definitely. We can benefit from the larger WR Grimes more though IMO. We have several smaller WR already.

There is an argument either way with that being said if you can get both which we can right now then take them.

Crazy to think we may turn away a 4-star WR....:) :)

There is an argument either way with that being said if you can get both which we can right now then take them.

Crazy to think we may turn away a 4-star WR....:) :)
Good problem to have. And I agree about taking both I just think we could benefit from Grimes (or any larger WR) more. Glad we were able to pull Lindsay though as that is huge.

With Diaco as the DC does that do anything to help with Shelvin and Beal? Shelvin could very well be that special NT we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back