• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ok! Airplanes and Tweets!

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
Who wants the job of checking jets arriving from NFL cities? And one of you Twitt people keep us informed on any new coaches Coach MR starts following.

Who wants the job of checking jets arriving from NFL cities? And one of you Twitt people keep us informed on any new coaches Coach MR starts following.
facebook-like.jpg.aspx

That is a strange way to hire the next coach. I always thought that interviewing was a better idea than stalking.

funny-pictures-already-stalking-you.jpg

We need to cover the globe for information. I will head to Puerto Rico for 5 days and let everyone know if I hear anything there.:cool:

Good thinking. I'll head to Australia...perhaps MR's interested in Coaches that REALLY embrace Rugby style tackling. I hear they like to hang out on the beaches over there! G'Day mates!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back