• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree not to worried about WR recruiting but DL is where my biggest concern is.

After the bowl game i also have concerns about DB. I know we recruited well but if they were that much better than what we had i assume they would ahve seen the field. Need some SPEED back there that aren't afraid to tackle.
Oh, for cripe's sake! Why do some fans think a freshman, no matter how talented, should be able to jump right in and supplant a two year starter who knows the defense far better? It's not always about physical skills.

Oh, for cripe's sake! Why do some fans think a freshman, no matter how talented, should be able to jump right in and supplant a two year starter who knows the defense far better? It's not always about physical skills.
And other times it's all about physical skills.

This is interesting news to wake up to.

After some short reading I still dont think anybody know why he decommitted.

The only rumor I saw that maybe has weight is that the staff told him he will redshirt due to his ACL injury this year. Although he is already working out on it, so he would potentially be on track by fall camp to play.
I heard it was a meniscus injury. Not quite the severity as an ACL.

Schaefer said this AM on the radio that Tyjon did not ever feel like he was a big part of the Ohio State class. Also said there was just no connection with the Buckeye staff at all after he committed.

Keith Williams never stopped recruiting him and this was not a spur of the moment thing he had been thinking about for a while.

Word is the Ohio State coaches are not giving up on him and are going to make a full press to keep him in the fold, but I honestly think if the relationship is not there that its dime short and a dollar too late.

Right now this is all Nebraska and unless something crazy happens a flip could happen soon.

Oh and if Lewis wants in you make the room for him.

Kudos to Keith Williams who is the KEY to making this happen.

Last edited:

Schaefer said this AM on the radio that Tyjon did not ever feel like he was a big part of the Ohio State class. Also said there was just no connection with the Buckeye staff at all after he committed.

Keith Williams never stopped recruiting him and this was not a spur of the moment thing he had been thinking about for a while.

Word is the Ohio State coaches are not giving up on him and are going to make a full press to keep him in the fold, but I honestly think if the relationship is not there that its dime short and a dollar too late.

Right now this is all Nebraska and unless something crazy happens a flip could happen soon.

And you keep after Calvin as well I assume?

And you keep after Calvin as well I assume?

Yes I would if he wants in. However, it depends on how many slot guys you want. They want five this year and I could even see taking a sixth IF it was a top notch big bodied guy.

Big bodied guy (s) become paramount in 2018 IF you do not take one this year.

Last edited:
Please name the Fresman who was so talented he should have started in the D backfield. It doesn't happen.

Alright this thread is about Lindsey take this conversation to another thread which you are welcome to start. You and whom ever else.

RR

This is interesting news to wake up to.

After some short reading I still dont think anybody know why he decommitted.

The only rumor I saw that maybe has weight is that the staff told him he will redshirt due to his ACL injury this year. Although he is already working out on it, so he would potentially be on track by fall camp to play.

See Post 173.

Last edited:

Can not preach enough how important relationships are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back