• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 CBs for Lindsey to NU tonight. Sam McKewon, a ND insider, and an OSU insider. What a change of events!
An end of dead period recruiting gift...when he committed to OSU months ago, it was said the door wasn't closed.

Let's recap the events knowing that nothing is final until it is:
Lose a SILENT WR commit to OSU on national TV at an all-star game on Saturday;
Receive 3 CBs from a higher rated WR who was a former VERBAL commit to OSU--not the same OSU as previously mentioned, but the one that uses 'the' in its name.

Okay, now do we panic?

An end of dead period recruiting gift...when he committed to OSU months ago, it was said the door wasn't closed.

Receive 3 CBs from a higher rated WR who was a former VERBAL commit to OSU--not the same OSU as previously mentioned, but the one that uses 'the' in its name.

Okay, now do we panic?
Should make for some intriguing breakfast conversations on here in the morning. :Rockon:

Okay, now do we panic?
Have never been worried about WR recruiting. I am panicky about DL recruiting though. And we still need another OL kid.

Agree not to worried about WR recruiting but DL is where my biggest concern is.

After the bowl game i also have concerns about DB. I know we recruited well but if they were that much better than what we had i assume they would ahve seen the field. Need some SPEED back there that aren't afraid to tackle.

When it comes to recruiting... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

The count is now up to 5 CB's for Lindsey to NU....stunning development.

Last edited:

Pretty amazing but in recruiting nothing should be shocking to anyone.

Love this staff's ability to stay in it with the big ones. Hopefully they close on a few more. Imagine what this staff could do recruiting if they won 11 games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back