• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Merry Christmas to me. Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
Just got notified by UNL that I got my tickets to UCLA (for my brother) and to Northwestern (for me). I just need to know when and where the HM tailgate in Chicago will be.:Biggrin:

Outstanding!

I was surprised to get NW tickets. I had a lawyer that I know actually got NW season tickets just to get the Nebraska game, he sold all the rest. He kept telling me I wasn't going to get any through the University. Just goes to show you what Lawyers know. :Biggrin:

I just got notified my Ohio State tix came through. Now we need a HuskerMax tailgate there and the Sidetrack Band playing there, too.

:thumbsup:

Regular mail. Invoice was sent and I believe that it is due back by the 7 of July or you lose the tickets.

Now I feel like putting a tent up by the mailbox and camping there until such a mail would arrive!!

Yes to UCLA, no to Northwestern and Iowa.

Now, I just need to justify the $400+ airfare.

Just received my notification. YES to UCLA (but can't use them), YES to Northwestern (45 minutes from home) and YES to MSU!

Last year I went 0 for 3 with my ticket requests. This year I'm 3 for 3! WOO HOO!

How many priority points does it take to get away game tickets through the ticket office? I'm a new guy and wouldn't even know the ball park number.

Thanks!

How many priority points does it take to get away game tickets through the ticket office? I'm a new guy and wouldn't even know the ball park number.

Thanks!

Just depends on the ticket allotment and number of requests. Something came out a year ago or so and I was like 3300 of 12000 in priority points. Doesn't get you very far.

This might be the happiest thread ever. Except for those who didn't get tickets.:rolfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back