• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fonzo's sad slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're in the 6th round now and there are kickers being taken.

Dennard is not going to be drafted. NFL teams don't want to take the risk without knowing what penalties Dennard is going to face for punching the cop. Probation? Jail time? They're not going to take the risk.

So very sad and so very preventable.

I thought the Bucs might take him in the 6th but they went with a different corner.

Maybe the 49ers in the 6th? Cowboys needs corners even though they already got the best one so who knows?

4 of the last 6 picks have been corners and none was Dennard. That speaks volumes.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know why Washington's Chris Polk has taken such a tumble?

I thought the Bucs might take him in the 6th but they went with a different corner.

Maybe the 49ers in the 6th? Cowboys needs corners even though they already got the best one so who knows?

The Redskins need a CB even worse than the Cowboys and they decided to take a RB instead of Dennard. That's when I knew, it may be over for Dennard in the draft.

Dennard is going to have to use his rookie contract (he'll get signed by somebody) as motivation. If he can stay healthy (and out of jail) Dennard I think is good enough to start in the NFL. It's just going to be a longer road to getting there because of his own stupidity.

Bo Pelini needs to use this as Example #1 about why nothing good happens after 11 pm.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know why Washington's Chris Polk has taken such a tumble?

That's the other big question mark IMO. I was stunned that the Redskins took that RB out of FAU instead of Polk. Certain things in this draft have been very odd. I also cannot explain why OT Bobby Massie took a huge tumble.

This one shocks me. He played really well behind a bad o-line. Love to see my chargers get some depth with him as a free agent steal. McNutt is still out there too!

Nother CB, more indication that Dennard is not going today.

If he goes it'll probably be in round 7 when the majority of the guys picked don't make NFL teams. At this point Dennard is a huge, huge value pick out there for somebody. I doubt he gets sentenced to jail time.

This one shocks me. He played really well behind a bad o-line. Love to see my chargers get some depth with him as a free agent steal. McNutt is still out there too!

Certain guys who have taken a tumble I wonder if we just haven't heard that they failed the "stupid test" at the combine (also known as a drug test.)

The Skins taking Cousins really made me mad....what a waste

No that's a good pick. Both of the Redskins "backups" are horrible and one of them (Grossman) is aging and only on a one year contract. Grossman will be around this year to tutor RGIII and then allowed to leave. John Beck has never belonged in the NFL in the first place. Cousins will replace him on the roster as the #3 QB and be the backup to RGIII next year.

You need a good backup in the NFL and Cousins is a good backup QB that the Redskins can keep around for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back