• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dalai Lama reppin' The U!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formo

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
His Holiness was in Rochester, MN this week for his annual check up at Mayo Clinic (he's a regular I guess), this was his 2nd trip to Minnesota this year alone. This guy has good tastes I tell ya!

62637_10150775721147943_6129582942_9638965_2014776308_n.jpg

For future reference please refrain from using the "U" when referring to respectful people such as this.......another University came to mind and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.:)

I don't think even the Dalai Lama can help you guys this year. Sorry. Have you thought about contacting the HULK to play?

Minnesota may not win the MNC, but they will receive total consciousness their deathbed's...sooo you know, at least they have that going for them

Never get tired of this

[video=youtube;fAltd4NXnCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAltd4NXnCM[/video]

For future reference please refrain from using the "U" when referring to respectful people such as this.......another University came to mind and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.:)

In Minnesota, The U is simply The University of Minnesota. We are, and have always been, The U long before Miami was. Miami just got a bigger football program recently and stole it. =)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back