• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jamie Moyer

or Cub or Red Sox or Ranger or Oriole or Cardinal....I just think it cool that there is still a guy playing that was playing when I was in 6th grade

Plus he is he's coming off Tommy John surgery and had a good spring, so this isn't a publicity thing, he's legit at 49! It will be interesting to see how he does during the season.

Plus he is he's coming off Tommy John surgery and had a good spring, so this isn't a publicity thing, he's legit at 49! It will be interesting to see how he does during the season.

Definitely legit. No team would want to waste a valuable roster spot for publicity -- so yes, he definitely earned it. Having watched Moyer pitch many times for the Phillies, he's a guy who is either close to unhittable -- or will get absolutely shelled. There's no in-between with him. I really hope he has a solid season.

Definitely legit. No team would want to waste a valuable roster spot for publicity -- so yes, he definitely earned it. Having watched Moyer pitch many times for the Phillies, he's a guy who is either close to unhittable -- or will get absolutely shelled. There's no in-between with him. I really hope he has a solid season.

I think your Phillies will be an interesting story to start the season, no Utley or Howard, but all the pitching. What is the vibe up there? I'll give you Billy Butler and Moustakas for Halladay and Lee :Biggrin:!!!

I think your Phillies will be an interesting story to start the season, no Utley or Howard, but all the pitching. What is the vibe up there? I'll give you Billy Butler and Moustakas for Halladay and Lee :Biggrin:!!!

Hah, no deal! :Biggrin:

The vibe is definitely not was it was the past 3-4 seasons. Yes, plenty of pitching... but probably the worst collection of offense I've seen in many years. And, the NL East teams are improving. Certainly no lock for the Phillies this season.

If you could combine the Phillies pitching with the Royals young bats -- you'd have a World Series champ.

If I were him I would have tried to catch on in San Diego...huge pitchers park.....him pitching in Coors could get ugly

If I were him I would have tried to catch on in San Diego...huge pitchers park.....him pitching in Coors could get ugly

:lol: Gotta' grab what you can, being 49, right? Hey, if he does well, he can always go to San Diego, if they want him badly enough? One season at a time. ;)

If he has a problem in Denver, as so many do, San Diego can "measure" the difference, right? :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back