• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pick'em Contest (Feb 24th - 26th)

Sunday 2/26

Nebraska 8
vs. UNLV 7
Creighton 3 at Portland 5 (UP wins series 2-0, game 3 canceled)
Holy Cross 2 at #4 Texas A&M 8 (A&M 2-1)
Valparaiso 10 at #8 Arkansas 9 (Ark 2-1)
Ohio St. 4 at #10 Georgia Tech 13 (GT 2-1)
#7 Texas 1 at #3 Stanford 15 (Stan 3-0) :eek:

Weekend Totals

Nebraska vs. Utah
Nebraska at Texas A&M Corpus-Christi
Nebraska vs. Utah
Nebraska vs. UNLV
Creighton at Portland (2-0) game 3 canceled
Holy Cross at #4 Texas A&M (2-1)
Valparaiso at #8 Arkansas (2-1)
Purdue vs. Maryland 1 gm.
Ohio St. at #10 Georgia Tech (2-1)
#7 Texas at #3 Stanford (3-0)

Thanks for the recaps BraskyMan....It saves me some time! :Biggrin:

Glendale, how bad is it that I missed the 1st day? Am I penalized all of the winner-of-series matchups?

In any case, I think I would have done really well, had I not forgotten to pick before Friday's starts. :)

I am gonna' pick now, now that my daily routine is back to "normal". ;)

The main this is, our Huskers swept, and weren't swept like texass was! :rolfl: :clap:

Last edited:

Glendale, how bad is it that I missed the 1st day? Am I penalized all of the winner-of-series matchups?

In any case, I think I would have done really well, had I not forgotten to pick before Friday's starts. :)

I am gonna' pick now, now that my daily routine is back to "normal". ;)

The main this is, our Huskers swept, and weren't swept like texass was! :rolfl: :clap:

I probably would have given it to you if somebody hadn't noticed the deadline. I do not have MOD abilities, if i did, i would freeze the entries at the deadline just like in the football contest and sticky when i need to. Remember....it's a long season!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back