• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs. UNLV - Sunday Thread - 2/26/12

Well, I was gone for a while! I had a hard time getting into my photobucket account. Well, finally, got it reset:

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

HuskerSweepBroom.gif

"See" you all during the week I hope. Have a great Sunday evening.

:) :wave:

Last edited:
CBOB, thanks for the great accounts of the games. You, too, Chskr. I have been occupied personally this weekend, but just now turned the computer on to check you guys out. What a great weekend after last weekend's disappointments. I have always known, and am confident Erstad is going to do exceedingly well. He has been my favorite Husker ever since his great punting in our MNC game in Miami. His performances on our baseballl teams during his years were so encouraging and admirable, given the abilities (?) of most of his teammates. Great Guy!

Last edited:

Well done Huskers!!!

and thank you CBob as I just read through the pbp of a very exciting win.

I'm not sure they would even let me into Haymarket if I had a ticket.:Biggrin:

Oh? So, who did you tick off? :lol:

Glad the team could bounce back from a disappointing first week. As Merle said, so eloquently, Darin is the man and we are all behind him.

See you this weekend. I don't believe I will be able to be here on Friday. That is the one day I promised to work, as my boss is going to have his left shoulder arthroscoped. Later, he will have the right shoulder done!! For sure, Sat and Sun, I will be here.

GO BIG RED!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back