• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The goal that was ruled not a goal

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Wow...who paid that linesman off? Refs in Italy are notorious for taking bribes...this may be another one....

Buffon's magic powers dazed the AR RT @sgevans: Here is the Milan 'goal' that the officials ruled didn't cross the line

large.jpg

Clearly you've never seen an indoor game.

Indoor has walls...

My daughter is playing in the national indoor finals in Cleveland this weekend. Her team suffered a 12-0 loss; but, playing good competition hopefully makes them work harder as a team.

Also, my son played in Overland Park last November at their shiny new soccer complex...that is a fine facility you have there RP.

Indoor has walls...
exactly my point.

My daughter is playing in the national indoor finals in Cleveland this weekend. Her team suffered a 12-0 loss; but, playing good competition hopefully makes them work harder as a team.

Also, my son played in Overland Park last November at their shiny new soccer complex...that is a fine facility you have there RP.
Yeah it's pretty sweet. It's about a mile down the road from my house.

In watching the whole clip, Buffon sold that it wasn't a goal very well. He popped right up & kept on playing like it did not cross the line. Keepers that do this usually get away with it. My son has done that as well. However, how that touch judge missed that goal is unbelieveable.

Wow...who paid that linesman off? Refs in Italy are notorious for taking bribes...this may be another one....

large.jpg

Wow, that was pretty bad. Granted, it happened pretty fast. I can't really watch too much of Serie A games, due to it's shady background.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back