• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Utah v. NU Game Thread

By the way, Hooks Stadium in Corpus Christi is a great venue for baseball:

stadium-cor.jpg

Sorry I missed the game. Been busy, what with the wedding pictures, getting ready for the Fri Nite dance, after working all day!!! Gettin' too old for all this activity!! :lol:

Happy for Darin and the team! Yay!! First win. I'll check out the game when I get home tonite.

Later, fellas. :)

We drove down from Houston for the week-end series. Must have been 100-150 Husker fans at the game today which was wonderful to see! Great ballpark!! We saw 2 games last year down here in Texas and this team looked alot more disciplined than that team. Erstad clearly has them taking aggressive chances to score runs/make something happen. Loved it and looking forward to the rest of the games this week-end. GBR!

Sure hope they keep coming down to Texas for tournaments so we can see them. Got alot of Husker fans down here and we're not shy about our love for our teams.

We drove down from Houston for the week-end series. Must have been 100-150 Husker fans at the game today which was wonderful to see! Great ballpark!! We saw 2 games last year down here in Texas and this team looked alot more disciplined than that team. Erstad clearly has them taking aggressive chances to score runs/make something happen. Loved it and looking forward to the rest of the games this week-end. GBR!

Sure hope they keep coming down to Texas for tournaments so we can see them. Got alot of Husker fans down here and we're not shy about our love for our teams.

Thanks for the report. It sounds like fun and it's good to see that Erstad is making a difference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back