• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bolton's Stu Holden discusses his soccer rehab in No Holden Back 01

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Looks like might be finally over his nightmare year....funny guy...my daughters favorite USMNT player...

See Bolton Wanderers' soccer star Stu Holden's road back to recovery in No Holden Back. In the first episode, Stu discusses his return to the Delaware rehabilitation center where he is training and recovering from a knee injury this season. Stu opens up about the physical, mental, and emotional toll of rehab as he plans his return to the game.

Follow Stu on Twitter at @stuholden !

[video=youtube_share;0gk5Kov55aw]http://youtu.be/0gk5Kov55aw[/video]

Last edited:
I hope he gets back to his pre-injury self. I was watching the game against Man U when he suffered his knee injury. Talk about being punched in the gut. Everyone watching the game with me sat there silently for about 30 seconds to process what happened.

And Evens got off with a three game ban....should have been more...horrific tackle...

I hope he gets back to his pre-injury self. I was watching the game against Man U when he suffered his knee injury. Talk about being punched in the gut. Everyone watching the game with me sat there silently for about 30 seconds to process what happened.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back