• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers v. Bulldogs Game #2 Thread

Sorry Bubba, don't mean to be mean, its been a long week at work and the sarcasm is flowing (home life is helping right now either). the only thing that is good is that Mom and Dad celebrated their 45th anniversary on the 13th. I was more than happy to pay for supper tonight.

Lamb is up

0-1, on the knees

fouled out of play
0-2

hit up middle, diving is Kurt

..IN TIME!!!!!!!

1 OUT

Lane ab

0-1

brk bl high..to the screen!!
1-1

fstbl way outside

2-1

s/m!
2-2

hit to rt......Chad nr line
has it for 2nd out!!!

Sorry Bubba, don't mean to be mean, its been a long week at work and the sarcasm is flowing (home life is helping right now either). the only thing that is good is that Mom and Dad celebrated their 45th anniversary on the 13th. I was more than happy to pay for supper tonight.

You were being mean? I missed that.... was it the little tongue-wagging emoticon?

Stanford ab
hi
t into 2 dbs tonite

hit deep rf line, just foul!! whew!!

0-1

Niederklein up

s/m on changeup!
0-2

s/m on another change!!!

3 outs!!

end of 7 1/2

6-5 Huskers!

Last edited:
You were being mean? I missed that.... was it the little tongue-wagging emoticon?

well, I guess, but I have had to learn to be more sensitive in the last six months at work because, well, people aren't used to sarcasm. sucks to be me.

'93, use the sarcasm emoticon! :)

Pritchard ab

0-1

over
0-2

outside
1-2

outside
2-2

hit to deep ss

not in time!!

hit?? Yes! :)