• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Club Seating at Nebraska Baseball Games

The Lummox

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
My dad got season tickets in the club seating area. There is a lounge behind it. Do they serve beer in the lounge area? Never sat there before and wondering what things you have available to you when you are there.

I don't know for sure. However, since Dr. Osborne has spoken against the serving of alcohol at college athletic contests on numerous occasions, I would be real surprised if any alcohol is served at the game.

Beer is only available during saltdog games and other special events but not for husker events.

Never seen any at a Husker game including in the box seats that are directly behind where I sit.

Fromunda Cheese:847310 said:
No beer, the lounge area gets you nothing but indoors.

After years of sitting at the buck on aluminum bleachers, inside means a lot. Thx

I'm just so thankful we were able to send off Good Ol' Buck out in grand style! I loved that ballpark, both to watch the games and played quite a few games at that field....I miss the Buck!

Just like I miss the Lancer hockey games at Aksarben!

Last edited:

Just like I miss the Lancer hockey games at Aksarben!

Now those were the days. Not to steer this discussion to far off track, but I remember going to Lancers games at the Ak and how big of a deal those games were. Looking back, I was too young to realize it, but every single adult at those games had to be completely plastered by game time, because that place was rockin' every night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back