• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chelsea vs Manchester United Tomorrow!

HuskerSoccer04

Recruit
5 Year Member
Just a reminder for all the soccer fans on the board that Chelsea and Manchester United square off tomorrow at 11 EST/10CST am on regular old Fox not Fox Soccer. Huge game on a national broadcast. Looking forward to watching this game myself as it should be high quality soccer :) not to mention I'm a huge Man U fan :thumbsup:

Starting Lineups for Both teams today(based on Twitter. Will edit if they are different from Official Lineups) :

Chelsea 4-3-3

------------Cech-----------
Ivan-----Cahill----Luiz----Boswinga
----Essien---Meirles----Malouda
-Sturridge----Torres----Mata

Manchester United

-------------De Gea----------
Rafael---Ferdinand---Evans---Evra----
Valencia----Carrick---Giggs---Young
--------Rooney----Welbeck------

Won't be able to watch it live, but will be DVR'ing the game. Chelsea needs the win badly.
Equally as important for United that they win to keep pace with City. If United can get 12 points out of the next 12 ( the games are against Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham and Norwich) then they put the pressure completely on City. After that last game, they don't play a team in the top half of the table until they play City. Whereas City has games against Chelsea and Arsenal before United. All in all, I think United win against Chelsea in a rather comfortable manner. I'd say 2-0 or 3-1.

Other than Liverpool....Arsenal....Newcastle.....Manchester City......well you get the idea ....is there a more hated rival than the Blues.....

RED DEVILS !!!!!

BIGRED..CHEESEHED:838575 said:
Other than Liverpool....Arsenal....Newcastle.....Manchester City......well you get the idea ....is there a more hated rival than the Blues.....

RED DEVILS !!!!!
I'd say Chelsea is a pretty modern day hated team. And that's because they started the mega wage war that imo sort of ruined soccer. All in all I think this game isn't one to worry about

How am I supposed to get the house ready for superbowl guests with this on?!?!?! :wow: :Biggrin: Sounds like Terry is causing some problems with his behavior...

14 inches or so.....Heavy stuff too....rained all day and turned to snow about midnight...lots of tree damage. I am a fan of snow and all, but to get ALL of the snow for the season in one day...sheesh! Plus, with this much snow I would rather have a mountain and a ski-lift close by....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back