• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA vs Panama Game Thread

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Not sure if I will watch much of this one....on Galavision and ESPN 3 starting at 7:30 CST.....if you have Direct TV...Galavision is on Channel 404....

Glad to see Nicky Rimando get a start...great keeper and funny guy....if he were six inches taller he would have played allot for the USA...at 5'9" still a great story none-the-less...

Jones as the Captain just slays me....a thug who lived up to it recently stomping on an opponent's ankle that was already injured in Germany....two month ban....

Why Feilhaber is not starting is beyond me too.....

Bunbury had a poor game the other night to boot...

I just don't get Klinsman.... at all....

ussoccerU.S. SOCCER

The <S class=hash>#</S>USMNT lineup(4-4-2):Rimando; DeLaGarza, Parkhurst, Cameron, Loyd; Zusi, Clark, Jones (capt.), Shea; Wondolowski, Bunbury

13 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/ussoccer

Glad they got the victory. Class prevented me from watching the match. I guess I will see if I can watch it on ESPN3 on the XBox.....

Anyone else watching this game get the feeling that Panama gave up in the last 10-15 minutes? It seemed like the game turned into a really bad "pick-up" soccer game at that point. There were times where Panama players wouldn't even attempt to go after a 50/50 in the middle 3rd of the field.

Still, glad team USA picked up 2 wins this week.

That was not team USA with all due respect and Panama was not a quality opponent...

FWIW both of these games were nonsanctioned FIFA games thus no 'caps' are awarded and the actual results are not 'official'.....

Anyone else watching this game get the feeling that Panama gave up in the last 10-15 minutes? It seemed like the game turned into a really bad "pick-up" soccer game at that point. There were times where Panama players wouldn't even attempt to go after a 50/50 in the middle 3rd of the field.

Still, glad team USA picked up 2 wins this week.

That was not team USA with all due respect and Panama was not a quality opponent...

FWIW both of these games were nonsanctioned FIFA games thus no 'caps' are awarded and the actual results are not 'official'.....

That stinks for those guys playing, that they aren't going to get any caps. I knew they were playing their "B" guys, but didn't realize it wasn't FIFA sanctioned.

You're right though, that Panama team wasn't very good.

Not an official FIFA date....but if we find a player or two its worth it....Bob Braldey started it and we happen to find a few players by doing it...

That stinks for those guys playing, that they aren't going to get any caps. I knew they were playing their "B" guys, but didn't realize it wasn't FIFA sanctioned.

You're right though, that Panama team wasn't very good.

Finally got around to watching the Gala coverage on DVR. Sure is hard to watch a blurry (non-HD) game in Spanish...

Finally got around to watching the Gala coverage on DVR. Sure is hard to watch a blurry (non-HD) game in Spanish...

My wife got fed up with the Spanish broadcast about 2 minutes into the game. She asked me if I understood anything they were saying, and I told her I just understood the Bud Light promo. She didn't find that very funny.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back