• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I now know why Bo sticks with Taylor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Its an LSU thing!! Look at his roots! They are staying with Jordan when they should clearly change. Where have I seen this before?!?!? :sarcastic:

Lee has 1 TD and 7 INT's against 'bama in his career.

But, ya, the backup's the guy.:lol:

This butt-whooping almost rivals what Nebraska did to Florida in Tempe all those years ago.

Alabama's defense is TOUGH!!

Lee has 1 TD and 7 INT's against 'bama in his career.

But, ya, the backup's the guy.:lol:

This butt-whooping almost rivals what Nebraska did to Florida in Tempe all those years ago.

Alabama's defense is TOUGH!!

Yeah, I saw that after my post. I wanted to retract, but I was like ah, nevermind!

Lee might not...PROBABLY WOULDN'T...have made a difference. But it was worth a shot. It's not like he was an untested unknown.

I agree with Bilsker. Halfway through the 3rd quarter and down by several scores, isn't it worth taking a shot with something different? From a coaching standpoint, at some point don't you say that if what I thought would work is clearly not working, wouldn't I be better off to try something else that might let me test the opposition in a different way? Even if you aren't willing to change players, wouldn't you still try to change offensive strategies?

Don't disagree about Jefferson, hell the water boy could have done better. Have to give 'bama's defense credit, though. They were all over the receivers, and had a good pass rush too. 'bama came ready to play, and LSU did not, simple as that. The kitty's were broken by the third quarter or so - it never was much of a contest.

LSU offensive play calling looked offensive.

A truly horrid game. Not worth watching. Made CFB look bad, no matter how ESpinPN wants to gloss it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back