• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked FREE HuskerMax BBS apps for Android and Apple users

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone one should work on the iPad just be the same size as the phone. I have several phone apps on my iPad, there is a little zoom in button to make it bigger.

I will ask but I don't think they will.

Yep, that's what I figured... I don't like the loss in resolution.

Gracias, though.

Yep, that's what I figured... I don't like the loss in resolution.

Gracias, though.

Yea it sucks, on my iPad running it through safari works pretty good. A little slower then a computer but it works for me. I did ask vBulletin and will let you know.

Seems like there is a bug viewing your private messages. It indicated I had one, but I couldn't access it. The "1" was highlighted but it wouldn't react to me clicking on it.

It would especially cool if the post would include, "sent from my iPhone" like my email does.

I'm just glad it doesn't show WHERE you are posting from. I know several folks who like to use their smartphones from the toilet.

Don't poo and post, people.

I have asked and vBulletin did say they have no plans to have an ipad app or an app for the fire. People have asked to make it a universal app so it would work on all apple devices. Not sure the fire is going to get any love.:(

the posted by your device works. It shows up in the bottom bar (were reply, edit post, reply with quote are) of the post. You won't see it from the app just if you are on a normal browser.

Seems like there is a bug viewing your private messages. It indicated I had one, but I couldn't access it. The "1" was highlighted but it wouldn't react to me clicking on it.

Other board owners are talking about this on the vBulletin board. So they will work on it.

A is not for apple;). It may take up to 6 weeks to get it in the apple store. Android took about an hour. When it is up I will let you all know. I have an iPhone so I am waiting as well.

Sweet...I will be looking forward to it. I access the BBS through HuskerBytes right now. Works fine, but I am sure HuskerMax will be better ! I bought HBy because of the audio that has since been disabled due to some infringement thing. Don't understand 'legal-speak'.

I'm just glad it doesn't show WHERE you are posting from. I know several folks who like to use their smartphones from the toilet.

Don't poo and post, people.

Mine isn't quite that specific ;) but I am not a fan of the 'posted near' or pinpointing my location on Facebook, etc,. I don't always like people to know I am not home.

Last edited:
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the iOS version... And count me in with everyone else wanting an iPad version as well... Running iPhone apps on the bigger screen makes me sad in the pants. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back