• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Per my sources...Stoops is "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The person at the game is a moron for asking that question. I can tell you this, if I ever get to meet Bo in a casual setting....the ONLY thing I'm asking him, is if he has ever killed a Vampire. I know! I know! It's kind of a rhetorical question, but it will also let him know....that I know...that he's a werewolf.

So I was at the Husker bball game tonight and Bo Pelini walks in.

Sits two rows in front of me off to the side. Someone behind him asked rather loudly if he was hiring Stoops. He just shook his head.

I guess that means no.

Straight from the coaches head.

Awesome.
This is research!

I ran into Chip Kelly at a Eugene IHOP.

He heard from Scott Frost, who heard from Jason Peter, who heard from Tommie Frazier who went to breakfast with Tom Osborne who said that Bo is definitely possibly going to hire or not hire Mike Stoops.

The person at the game is a moron for asking that question. I can tell you this, if I ever get to meet Bo in a casual setting....the ONLY thing I'm asking him, is if he has ever killed a Vampire. I know! I know! It's kind of a rhetorical question, but it will also let him know....that I know...that he's a werewolf.

Agree with the bolded part. As far as the rest of the post, I often wonder if you intentionally try to ruin threads with that tripe?

Brew City, I've been admiring your avatar for some time now. This thread seemed like a good place to compliment your taste in Michael Douglas movies:thumbsup:

Agree with the bolded part. As far as the rest of the post, I often wonder if you intentionally try to ruin threads with that tripe?

No need to wonder. Trust your instincts. That's what a werewolf would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back