• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Our new DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse Kosch is saying he thinks Stoops will be the DC. FWIW, he is also hearing Ron Brown will retire, Cotton is going administrative (leaving Garrison and Stai in charge of the line) and Carnes is going to transfer. All of this is a rumor, but who knows what kind of contacts he still has around the program. I can say the only thing that would surprise me would be Brown leaving, and that isn't a big surprise to me.

I am fine with all of that except for Brion transferring. We don't have much depth there so that would be a big loss (even though he got little to no playing time). Not to open up this can of worms, but I think you have to dangle enough of a carrot in front of these guys to keep them engaged until it's their turn. Maybe there wasn't AMPLE opportunity this year but there was definitely opportunity to get Brion more PT. However, we all heard Taylor was transferring last year too, so this may all be a bunch of hooey.

that's why I think that article is el toro poopoo.

Agreed. He isn't going to get much time around his kids during the season anyway.

Last edited:
Jesse Kosch is saying he thinks Stoops will be the DC. FWIW, he is also hearing Ron Brown will retire, Cotton is going administrative (leaving Garrison and Stai in charge of the line) and Carnes is going to transfer. All of this is a rumor, but who knows what kind of contacts he still has around the program. I can say the only thing that would surprise me would be Brown leaving, and that isn't a big surprise to me.

I read the same thing on bigredboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back