• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How to nominate someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskermedic

Retired
Lifetime Member
You can nominate if you choose by posting in the appropriate category. All posts and threads go through moderation so you won't see your post right away. This way I won't miss one. I will record each nomination in the first post of each category. In January (2012) we will start the full process of nominating and February voting for the 2011 year.

In your post please provide a link to appropriate post/thread. You can do that by finding the post you want (post of the year) and hitting reply with quote. Then copying and pasting that quote in to the nomination thread. Same as with thread of the year. Find the thread and hit reply with quote for the first post of that thread and copy and paste the text in to the thread of the year category.

If the nomination is for a poster (example: poster of the year) I just need there name.

reply with quote example: The little arrow icon next to the name is a link to the post.

You can nominate if you choose by posting in the appropriate category. All posts and threads go through moderation so you won't see your post right away. This way I won't miss one. I will record each nomination in the first post of each category. In January (2012) we will start the full process of nominating and February voting for the 2011 year.

In your post please provide a link to appropriate post/thread. You can do that by finding the post you want (post of the year) and hitting reply with quote. Then copying and pasting that quote in to the nomination thread. Same as with thread of the year. Find the thread and hit reply with quote for the first post of that thread and copy and paste the text in to the thread of the year category.

If the nomination is for a poster (example: poster of the year) I just need there name.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back