• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ok so after reading two inteviews done to two of our new Baseball coaches

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
both of them mentioned how that they are recruiting more and better now than what has been done in the last few years.

I am a little confused here, I thought our recruiting has always been good it just is that it seems like lately that we were being Raped by the Baseball draft??

Thoughts?:confused::confused:

both of them mentioned how that they are recruiting more and better now than what has been done in the last few years.

I am a little confused here, I thought our recruiting has always been good it just is that it seems like lately that we were being Raped by the Baseball draft??

That is one reason why Anderson is no longer with the program.

MA recruited fairly well, especially given some of the built-in geographic challenges. Development and coaching were a separate issue. And the mlb draft would have nothing to do with it, not even sure I've heard that excuse used before, I'm sure if we made a list of teams who lose Jr's to the mlb draft each year, nebraska would be quite a bit down the list.

I do expect Erstad to have some good initial success on the trail, he has mlb cred and is young enough to relate to the kids in a way that perhaps MA couldn't, Silva offers similar traits plus connections into that coveted SoCal market.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back