• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

My thoughts on the QB room interviews.

1. Despite the fact that at least 1 of these guys is a "predetermined superstar" They all used "we" words not I words. e.g. We did this or we talk about this. As Opposed to the Prime mentality of I and he.

2. Not sure what if anything the order they spoke means.

3. Interesting that the team led by HH was the winner today. (he is the only one with real time college experience.)

4. Also interesting how close the spring league is. HH team gets 6 wins, the other 2 get 5 each.

Brandon Vogel says Pelini's teams were kinda stuck on 9 wins?? 3 of his 7 years they won 10 games.
Can we please not get into the whole should he or shouldn't he have been fired in the spring thread. If you want to discuss it move it into another thread please. Not saying that is what you were doing. Just thought your comment may lead to that discussion so consider it a preemptive request.

I had somehow missed that Lamar Jackson thing. I must have been remiss in engaging with this board!

Somehow makes the fact that we actually landed DR that much sweeter.

My thoughts on the QB room interviews.

1. Despite the fact that at least 1 of these guys is a "predetermined superstar" They all used "we" words not I words. e.g. We did this or we talk about this. As Opposed to the Prime mentality of I and he.

2. Not sure what if anything the order they spoke means.

3. Interesting that the team led by HH was the winner today. (he is the only one with real time college experience.)

4. Also interesting how close the spring league is. HH team gets 6 wins, the other 2 get 5 each.
Regarding your second item it was just alphabetical order right?

Hard for me to imagine that the staff would have trotted out either of the two freshmen before the incumbent starter unless it was at Haarberg's request.

HH is QB1 until DK or DR wins the job.
Of course he is. And thats exactly how this staff has so far always operated.
They put all their marbles in Sims last year, even road him for what many think was too long, but HH proved he was capable then our rbs went down.
Chances a plenty, no free rides.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back