• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #33 (3/22) #8 Nebraska (23-10) vs #9 Texas A&M (20-14) (Memphis)(FedEx Forum) Tip 5:50 CT TNT GAME THREAD

I just noticed on the Game Page @ Huskers.com that Huskers.com and the Huskers Sports App are NOT ALLOWED to carry the Audio stream (i.e. Kent Pavelka & Jake Muhleisen) of the Texas A&M game due to NCAA Tournament Rules.

I have listened to Kent & Jake's broadcast of prior games streamed over the internet by KXSP-590am Omaha, and I'd think they'll carry it for the ncaa game (I think KLIN-1400am Lincoln streams the games too).

The Women's game vs Texas A&M WILL BE STREAMED by Huskers.com & the Sports App.

1710981259324.png

Last edited:

Never been. If we are fortunate enough to win Friday we might make the trip. Depends on how my wife is feeling. Had surgery yesterday. Only a 9 hour drive.
I live in the area and will be both nights, regardless. I've never done Graceland, but also not an Elvis fanatic. Lots of good BBQ to eat in Memphis. The Bass Pro Shop in the Pyramid is supposed to be pretty neat (never been to that either).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back