• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska offers portal LB Xe'ree Alexander

N2FL

Starter
15 Year Member
Xe’ree Alexander out of Idaho. True freshman that earned honorable-mention All-Big Sky honors and was named first-team freshman All-America by Phil Steele.

Played for one of the best teams in Washington (Kennedy Catholic). Saw him play a few times in person. Really good player with a ton of upside.

Xe’ree Alexander out of Idaho. True freshman that earned honorable-mention All-Big Sky honors and was named first-team freshman All-America by Phil Steele.

Played for one of the best teams in Washington (Kennedy Catholic). Saw him play a few times in person. Really good player with a ton of upside.

Was he an overlooked recruit? Just wondering how he ended up in Idaho

Sounds like this guy's offer list is growing amongst P5 schools, hope we can land him.

The former Idaho linebacker who had 75 tackles this season has seen his recruitment blow up since he got in the portal but there are a few programs that have really caught his eye the most. The former Burien (Wash.) Kennedy Catholic standout has UCF, Michigan State, Nebraska and Washington leading the way now.

Interesting. I have posted earlier about our stack of LBs on the roster with only a few of them showing up on the field for meaningful snaps. We had the two seniors move on, and behind them we had a couple others who played well in meaningful snaps, but those below on the roster were a bit of a mystery. Bringing in two more linebackers is telling. I would think we will find some more Husker LBs hitting the portal.

Last edited:
Interesting. I have posted earlier about our stack of LBs on the roster with only a few of them showing up on the field for meaningful snaps. We had the two seniors move on, and behind them we had a couple others who played well in meaningful snaps, but those below on the roster were a bit of a mystery. Bringing in two more linebackers is telling. I would think we will find some more Husker LBs hitting the portal.
Perhaps, but this staff recruits speed and violence. I trust their roster moves

The flexibility of this group and Whites defense makes it hard to gage where we’re at? Guys that could be in this room have played everywhere from DT (Butler, Borders, Umanielen) to DB (Bullocks, Wright, Gbayor?)
I think we have the “Jack” covered but who knows. I think what we need is a stout man in the middle. That could fit Thompson (222#) but Alexander (185#) probably ain’t gonna be thst guy right away.
I would think this room is much different come fall.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back