• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

January 1, Citrus Bowl, Hawkeyes vs Tennessee

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
GO HAWKS !
DOWN GOES SEC !!
DOWN GOES SEC !!
DOWN GOES SEC !!
7KQU4eP.png

Last edited:

For the life of me, I cannot understand how any football fan would put up with such a crapfest of an offense that has been Iowa over the past umpteen years. They are practically unwatchable on offense. It seems like the only way they can win is through getting a ST play or by turnovers from their defense. How can they score with this scheme? I wouldn't care what the record is, I would want KF gone after this year. There is little to no way that this team gets to top 6 of the B1G with the KF philosophy of this type of offense (he said it won't change with a different OC). Heck, I think Iowa is going to keep going down due to their poor recruiting over past few years. It is like KF doesn't think that the changes that the B1G is going to (no divisions and just top two teams playing in the B1G Championship game), will affect them. Guess what, Iowa fans. Without having the West Division anymore, you will see how KF's philosophy truly works. I suspect it won't be pretty going forward.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how any football fan would put up with such a crapfest of an offense that has been Iowa over the past umpteen years. They are practically unwatchable on offense. It seems like the only way they can win is through getting a ST play or by turnovers from their defense. How can they score with this scheme? I wouldn't care what the record is, I would want KF gone after this year. There is little to no way that this team gets to top 6 of the B1G with the KF philosophy of this type of offense (he said it won't change with a different OC). Heck, I think Iowa is going to keep going down due to their poor recruiting over past few years. It is like KF doesn't think that the changes that the B1G is going to (no divisions and just top two teams playing in the B1G Championship game), will affect them. Guess what, Iowa fans. Without having the West Division anymore, you will see how KF's philosophy truly works. I suspect it won't be pretty going forward.

My Iowa fan friend refuses to acknowledge how much of a dumpster fire the West division was this year. I agree next season will provide them with some much-needed perspective.

I just can't understand how this Iowa team won 10 games and how we lost to them. They clearly have a great defense and ST are solid but their offense is so completely inept that I honestly don't see how they won this many games. We are almost literal opposite statistical outliers in terms of results in close games for the last 6 years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back