• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mighty SEC

I'll take the hawks, not sure who the terps have at qb, good play there, I'll take them too. And psu over the rebs.

Last edited:

Considering the SEC has won 14 NC since 2000 and even though a majority of those by Alabama there are four other SEC teams that have won titles in that period.

When was the last time a Big 10 team not named Michigan or Ohio State won one? Penn State and Nebraska weren’t in the Big 10 when they won theirs so you have to go all the way back to 1966 and Michigan State.

SEC SEC SEC

Last edited:
Considering the SEC has won 14 NC since 2000 and even though a majority of those by Alabama there are four other SEC teams that have won titles in that period.

When was the last time a Big 10 team not named Michigan or Ohio State won one? Penn State and Nebraska weren’t in the Big 10 when they won theirs so you have to go all the way back to 1966 and Michigan State.

SEC SEC SEC
not sure what that has to do with this bowl game, its not for the NC and its a boring game.....

not sure what that has to do with this bowl game, its not for the NC and its a boring game.....
The title of the thread is Mighty SEC and west texas is right they are.

No doubt it’s a boring game.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back