• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Costco Auto Program

TFrazier

Meme or Gif…deal with it.
10 Year Member
Has anyone purchased a new vehicle using the Costco Auto Program?

No, I was going to use it.. A dealer down in Kanas was going to honor the retail price, but I ended up going a different way.
it was about 1k less than other dealers.. The local dealer did not show up as a dealer in the Costco program.

No, I was going to use it.. A dealer down in Kanas was going to honor the retail price, but I ended up going a different way.
it was about 1k less than other dealers.. The local dealer did not show up as a dealer in the Costco program.

Thanks for responding.

I called them yesterday and there are not any dealers in the KC area offering the program for the vehicles we are interested in.

We plan on purchasing in the spring. Maybe the market we be different but I have my doubts with the current lack of inventory.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding.

I called them yesterday and there are not any dealers in the KC area offering the program for the vehicles we are interested in.

We plan on purchasing in the spring. Maybe the market we be different but I have my doubts with the current lack of inventory.

Prices are falling - bunches since you posted.

Toyota SUV

The dealerships I am working with have waiting lists.

Last edited:
Toyota SUV

The dealerships I am working with have waiting lists.

If you haven’t already, call high volume Toyota dealers in big cities. I nearly always find my cars somewhere other than Amarillo. I’ll work within about a 600 mile radius. Wherever I can find a deal, I’ll fly there and drive it home.

Somewhat on topic....

Are a set of tires worth looking into at Costco? Or stick with the local Firestone.

Somewhat on topic....

Are a set of tires worth looking into at Costco? Or stick with the local Firestone.
It depends on the after care. I’d rather watch paint dry than screw around half a day at Costco for a tire rotation. I’m the ultimate anti-big box guy though - I have only been in a wal mart 3 times in the last year. :Stickouttongue:

They are falling and will fall more.

They are falling depending on availability/inventory.

I wish the SUVS we are looking at Toyotas/Hondas would have even a little inventory at the dealerships to bring the prices down a bit.

Meant to respond to this when you posted but spaced it off. Costco is ok pricing if you don’t want to haggle yourself. If you haggle you can easily beat their prices. Also, some models have better pricing than others so yo would have to check on that as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back