• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Vs Wisconsin, 10-21-23, 5 PM PT | 6 PM MT | 7 PM CT | 8 PM ET Bob Devaney Sports Center

weaver75

Special Counsel
10 Year Member
May as well get this game page up. This is the latest in the season that undefeated #1 vs #2 has happened since 1998 when it was in the National Title game. Both teams 18-0. Wisconsin has not lost a set in the B1G. GBR!!!

My initial thought is that it just got three times harder to eke out a Husker victory with Krause out. The Huskers go from mild underdog to super underdog. She was having such a strong showing after the car accident, and we really looked good with a strong OH2. I really feel for her.
Meanwhile, Wisconsin's second setter is just back from concussion protocol, so it is unclear if the Huskers will face the 5-1 Wisconsin has run super successfully the last four matches, or whether Wisconsin will return to the 6-2 that got them their first 14 wins.

Coach Cook has 2 days to reset this team. It will be up to individual efforts to make it work this Saturday evening.
Hoping John can work his magic.

Right now, just have to wait and see.
Anyone know the extent of Lindsay's injury?

Agree we need better serving, agressive but better control. Long is OK. Into the net is lack of focus. Bergen ... please set the middles more. Lexi and Merritt ... be sharp. If the Batenhorst we saw against Kentucky and Minnesota shows up we'll be fine. Bekka ... block yer butt off!

Agree we need better serving, agressive but better control. Long is OK. Into the net is lack of focus. Bergen ... please set the middles more. Lexi and Merritt ... be sharp. If the Batenhorst we saw against Kentucky and Minnesota shows up we'll be fine. Bekka ... block yer butt off!
In addition to the serving errors being concerning, we are not seeing the blocks like we did earlier in season. Hopefully both areas get better Saturday!!

In addition to the serving errors being concerning, we are not seeing the blocks like we did earlier in season. Hopefully both areas get better Saturday!!
Blocking a front line of 6’9”, 6’7”, 6’4” experienced players will be a challenge. As will the challenge not to be blocked by them. A good back row attack should help.

Yikes!!!!!!
Yeah...they are tall...we have a huge challenge here...but I am convinced we see them 2 more times after Saturday, the last one being for all the marbles. I don't think we can win Saturday. We have lost so many in a row and they are so damned good, but I'll be watching a screaming my head off for the girls.

Yeah...they are tall...we have a huge challenge here...but I am convinced we see them 2 more times after Saturday, the last one being for all the marbles. I don't think we can win Saturday. We have lost so many in a row and they are so damned good, but I'll be watching a screaming my head off for the girls.
Totally where I’m at.

I’d rather win the last one than the first two.

Say no more! :thumbsup:

OK but hoping Lexi gets more first touches.
I believe it was one of last weekend's game I remember the announcers talking about they were always serving to Murry. But at the last minute Nebraska did a slight shift where Lexi would be able to take the serve instead to counter that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back