• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate fish fry 2023, 1pm start

To SMOKER, Ron French ,Nostradumbass ( The Fish was OUTSTANDING)and everyone else who made the HuskerMax Tailgate happen THANK YOU, you’ve once again proven THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA.
I had great time.
I had one beer that was less than tolerable

Great to meet some new faces and talking with you all , the beer , thanks @YUENGLING for the introduction to Flight , became an instant fan of that beer. @ksuhusker the supplier of the walleye, crappie and striped bass first rate fish. @Nostradumbass I know you are the king at this frying stuff , but man you outdid yourself.Typically if I eat 25 pieces of fried fish ( it could've been 30) I would be laid out in need of a Prilosec infusion, that was perfection, and you worked your ass off for us . Thanks.' Til my next trip out

GBR!!!

Last edited:
Great to meet some new faces and talking with you all , the beer , thanks @YUENGLING for the introduction to Flight , became an instant fan of that beer. @ksuhusker the supplier of the walleye, crappie and striped bass first rate fish. @Nostradumbass I know you are the king at this frying stuff , but man you outdid yourself.Typically if I eat 25 pieces of fried fish ( it could've been 30) I would be laid out in need of a Prilosec infusion, that was perfection, and you worked your ass off for us . Thanks.' Til my next trip out

GBR!!!
Not gonna lie, you were all my Guinea pigs. I had an idea for a new recipe and thought what better time to try it

I finally made it to my first ever HuskerMax tailgate. Everything was great. Unfortunately, we arrived a bit late, so we couldn't spend much time there, and didn't get to try the fish (big mistake). I was able to meet @BigRedMax for the first time face-to-face (great experience), and he made sure the rest of the HuskerJAG clan was taken care of while I parked the car. I didn't get to meet others, so I look forward to the next time I'm able to make the trek from Chicago for a game so I can meet some others.

GBR!!!

Finally got to meet have to face :) :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back