• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Carter Nelson: Commiting Noon On Wednesday 28 June

Now a 4*/95

Ranked #40 in the country

Just seven spots from a 5*

Just wait til he commits to Nebraska and then gets dropped to a 3 star

:Stirthepot:

Kudos for Mr. Nelson. On the other hand, pretty balsy to rank a kid that high considering the level of talent he plays against in HS. He must be showing really well at the camps.

Considering the schools who are offering him and recruiting him they must see a whole lot they like

Lot of those schools are visiting his hometown to boot

From all accounts he is the real deal

Nuff said

Last edited:

Do you think a lot of the star potential is what he has done in track and field. 7'00 High jumper, 14'1" Pole vaulter, 11.05 100 meters, 22.48 200 meters, 52' shot put. 175' discus throw. I think that has a lot of people high on his athletic abilities.

Do you think a lot of the star potential is what he has done in track and field. 7'00 High jumper, 14'1" Pole vaulter, 11.05 100 meters, 22.48 200 meters, 52' shot put. 175' discus throw. I think that has a lot of people high on his athletic abilities.
Seems pretty athletic.

Does he have an offer from Iowa?

Love them or hate them, if my kid, as a TE, had an offer in-hand from Iowa.....that would be very hard to turn down.

He could win a lot of track meets by himself couldn't he. If he really likes to play football, he'll be terrific.

Anyone from Ainsworth on the board? I'm curious if they really have an innate loyalty to NU. They are a long ways away from Lincoln. I remember long bus rides to Scottsbluff and Ainsworth to play football and basketball when I went to LHS. Almost a different country.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back