• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2016 Temple vs UCF

In 2016, Matt Rhule's Temple squad mounted a comeback win over Scott Frost's UCF, winning by a single point.

The Owls were down 7-25 in the 2nd quarter and managed to shut out UCF the rest of the game to finish with a 26-25 win.

I can't imagine Scott Frost ever choking a game away at the end... :rolleyes:

Pal, he usually choked them away in the beginning.

Frost was all talk unfortunately. I think people all over the country that follow college football are as shocked as we are by his failure here.

In retrospect, Frost simply had an elite QB in Milton and some capable playmakers...and they played G5 competition.

Remember that McNeese State team that almost beat us? They had lots of speed and playmakers. Enough to keep up with a P5 team for a game or two.

If Frost's UCF team played in the B1G, SEC, etc., he would have gone 7-5 or 8-4, and played in the Meineke Car Care Bowl. Frost was just in the right place at the right time.

In retrospect, Frost simply had an elite QB in Milton and some capable playmakers...and they played G5 competition.

Remember that McNeese State team that almost beat us? They had lots of speed and playmakers. Enough to keep up with a P5 team for a game or two.

If Frost's UCF team played in the B1G, SEC, etc., he would have gone 7-5 or 8-4, and played in the Meineke Car Care Bowl. Frost was just in the right place at the right time.
Yep and mostly George O'Leary's recruits

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back