• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Never Have We Ever

Of all the Power 5 Teams Nebraska has never played, which would you most want to see us play?

• Boston College

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Louisville

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Virginia

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • Vanderbilt

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parking around that stadium is a bitch.

It's almost as if they forgot people may be driving to the game.

Getting out of there is a disaster. Gridlock for well over an hour and it actually screws up the interstate.

The answer to driving around Boston proper is to head for Storrow Drive and go in and out of the city from there.

It's an old city. They just paved over cow paths.

We did play LSU at Baron Rouge to open the 1976 season when we were ranked No. 1 and proceeded to play them to a 6-6 tie.
We played them several times in bowl games, as well. Last time we played was in 87 I believe. We're undefeated all time (5-0-1) versus them. Would love to see Nebraska back in Tiger Stadium or the Superdome.

Last edited:

I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy visiting Boston. It's a great city. Sure, the roads/traffic suck, but I've dealt with that in many cities.
Exactly. I grew up just south of Boston. One of the few cities I enjoy visiting. Alumni Stadium at BC is small (45k capacity) and intimate. But there is a special feel on that campus during a fall day with the cool ocean air, foliage, and history of the city. Neat little venue to watch a P5 game.

Just a few minutes north you have the north shore, which is a gorgeous stretch of shoreline, and just south, some of the nicest beaches on the eastern seaboard (Cape Cod).

Combine that with the history of the area and the endless restaurants and brew pubs, and it turns into a great weekend trip.

For people complaining about the roads? Park just outside of the city and use the train system (referred to as the "T" by Bostonians). It is vast and can take you to anywhere downtown in a short time.

Last edited:

There are a few on this list DONU hasn’t played.

Attachments

• 8385C388-F3AE-46E2-A28C-2CD67B06BB72.jpeg
    8385C388-F3AE-46E2-A28C-2CD67B06BB72.jpeg
    599.3 KB · Views: 34

GET TICKETS

Back