• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CFB Greatest Helmet Poll - FINAL 4 LINK POSTED

I was going to comment the exact same thing cthusker just said. No need. Spot on. Why this is even close if baffling. Nebraska has a top 7 all time helmet, in no particular order.

The reason it's so close is because just about every time there's a CFB poll of some sort on Twitter, Nebraska fans take it over and Nebraska wins. For example, the last poll was for the "Best CFB coach" and Rhule made it all the way to the finals, where he eventually lost to Saban. Basically the combined fans of other fanbases have started voting against us to prevent us from winning, which is why the Ducks are in a tight race with us right now in the helmet voting.

The reason it's so close is because just about every time there's a CFB poll of some sort on Twitter, Nebraska fans take it over and Nebraska wins. For example, the last poll was for the "Best CFB coach" and Rhule made it all the way to the finals, where he eventually lost to Saban. Basically the combined fans of other fanbases have started voting against us to prevent us from winning, which is why the Ducks are in a tight race with us right now in the helmet voting.
#1. NU fans vote in such numbers because we're right, and no one else will acknowledge it. So it's up to us to set the record straight
#2. Oregon shouldn't even be in this competition as they have a million different helmet variations. There is no "iconic" Oregon helmet.

#1. NU fans vote in such numbers because we're right, and no one else will acknowledge it. So it's up to us to set the record straight
#2. Oregon shouldn't even be in this competition as they have a million different helmet variations. There is no "iconic" Oregon helmet.
I agree with your last sentence, but it looks like the poll is "best helmet" not "most iconic helmet" so Oregon probably had an unfair advantage as they could pick from any of their 10,000 helmets (and I hate all 10,000 of them).

I agree with your last sentence, but it looks like the poll is "best helmet" not "most iconic helmet" so Oregon probably had an unfair advantage as they could pick from any of their 10,000 helmets (and I hate all 10,000 of them).
That's kind of my point, they don't even have *a* helmet.

They are just jealous..... :Lol:

Instead of putting the Maryland state flag on the football helmet, they should have put Maryland football helmets on the flag. What an eyesore that flag is.

Instead of putting the Maryland state flag on the football helmet, they should have put Maryland football helmets on the flag. What an eyesore that flag is.
I thought drunk painter ;)

gettyimages-654799858_custom-b1cbff7ebd4641f608c2347099c82ac958177fbb-s1100-c50.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back