• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N. Pola-Gates mom has words for Frost & Co

NE FREAK

'17 Camaro 2SS named NE FREAK
10 Year Member
Screenshot_20230523_150312_Twitter.jpg

Our previous coaching staff was lame, ineffective as teachers, played favorites, and showed no accountability.

I'm surprised there haven't been more parents who came out .

For the record, I'm not a person who uses social media to air personal grievances, so I'm not a big fan of those who do. But I can certainly understand her frustration if in fact a lot of what's been said is true.

She could be talking about something other than playing time/coaching so I don't want to be harsh but it's not like he didn't have multiple DC's and position coaches (or maybe that's the problem?). If she isn't happy because he didn't get drafted, I don't think that's on the coaches, at least not mostly.
he still has eligibility. went to the portal on 4/28

If she isn't happy because he didn't get drafted, I don't think that's on the coaches, at least not mostly.
Disagree … there’s a reason Wisconsin, Iowa, VTech and Stanford have more players drafted than NU in the 21st century. Development and coaching. They’ve been infinitely better than NU in that regard.

I’m sure there are many more examples but I hope you get my point.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back